CLASS REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
- Due to the current situation, classes are limited to nine students.
- To ensure a spot, you are encouraged to register before class.
- If you are unable to attend, cancellations are accepted up to three hours before class begins. Otherwise, your account will be charged for the class.
HOW SHOULD I DRESS FOR CLASS?
- Wear something comfortable.
- You should be able to move freely in all directions.
- Don’t wear anything that restricts your breathing.
WHAT ABOUT SUPPLIES?
- At the very minimum a good mat is required.
- If you are a beginner, 2 good foam or cork blocks is extremely helpful as well as a couple of blankets and a yoga strap.
- Although having your own supplies is preferred, there are a limited number of supplies at the studio available for use.
WHAT ARE YOUR COVID POLICIES?
- You do not need proof of vaccination to participate in any class at Earth Pulse Yoga.
- The studio is very spacious and there are floor markers for mats, six feet apart.
- We are sovereign, free souls. Trust yourself as to wearing a mask when you practice. Restaurants do not require patrons to wear a mask while eating and engaging in table conversation. We will not require you to wear a mask when on your mat and experiencing yourself through the practice.